Ray’s Rite Temp Heating & Air Products
Ray’s Heating and Air is proud to announce that we now have our own brand of Heating and Air Conditioning equipment. Our customers deserve the best heating and cooling equipment available and we believe Ray’s RiteTemp provides just that. Ray’s Heating and Air has teamed up with America’s largest producer of heating and cooling products to produce our Ray’s RiteTemp brand. The Ray’s RiteTemp brand has taken out the middleman and the inflated advertising budgets to bring you a superior line of heating and cooling equipment at the right price.
Trust the Experts
When it comes to recommending a brand for your cooling and heating needs, Ray’s Heating & Air knows best. After all they are the experts, the ones in the field who can accurately evaluate your specific needs and solutions. You may not know the brand of brake pads your trusted mechanic installed, but you trust your mechanic to make your vehicle perform the way it was meant to.
Check out our Energy Savings Calculator to see what you could be saving!
The best HVAC brand you’ve never heard of!
For over three decades the Goodman brand has concentrated on something more important than simple brand recognition consumer advertising. We’ve focused on the design, engineering, and manufacturing of dependable products that have helped millions of homeowners achieve reliable, high-quality, and affordable indoor comfort.
History of Goodman
In 1975, Harold Goodman entered the HVAC manufacturing industry. He first made flexible air ducts and registers. Harold turned his sights to building HVAC equipment, recognizing the industries need for a high-quality, low-cost producer of central air conditioning systems. As luck would have it Harold purchased the manufacturing equipment, relocated to Houston Texas, and in 1982 entered the residential heating and air conditioning market. Harold was dedicated to building equipment that performed reliably, lasted a long time and solved many design issues.
The company’s philosophies used to start the business are still in place:
- High quality at low cost equals value
- Maintain low overhead
- Create products that are engineered for reliable long-life, utilizing the best components with the lowest failure rates
- Our belief of offering some of the best limited warranties in the industry
Goodman’s was purchased by the world’s largest manufacturing of HVAC products, Daikin, in 2013.
Daikin is a Fortune 1000 company with more than 49,000 employees worldwide. Daikin has manufacturing operations in 18 countries and a sales presence in more than 90 countries.
GPG14M Gas/Electric Unit
GPG14M Gas/Electric Unit
14 SEER & 81% AFUE Performance
2 – 5 Tons
- High-efficiency compressor?with internal relief valve
- ECM blower motor
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Durable, corrosion-resistant aluminized-?steel tubular heat exchanger
- Aluminum tube / aluminum fin coils
- Direct spark ignition system
- Self-diagnostic blower operation?and safety circuits
- Redundant gas valve and ?easy conversion to propane
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel?cabinet with attractive Architectural
Gray powder-paint finish
- Louvered condenser coil protection
- All models comply with California
- Low NOx emission standards
- AHRI certified; ETL listed